mario and sonic clash pt1 mario and sonic clash pt1

The animation isn;t bad at all. The 'story' or entertainment is kinda lacking. Having to wait for mario to get back to the screen and walk is a bore. Cut the walking and waiting by zooming to the next segment you want us to see instead. Like in movies, do you want to watch a character walk to their car and wait for them to leave or just cut to them in the car on the street? So zoom in the action and jump to the interesting parts. Your stage is maybe too big and not on the green hill zone bg only, that's why there are big blank white rectangles on the sides of the flash. You might also want to add a loading bar page and replay page in the beginning and end of your flash (just look up some simple tuts here on NG no biggie).

GAME Trailer GAME Trailer

Ahhh looked really cool! THe animation was pretty awesome and planned out pretty well. The only tip I can really lay down is add your fellow helper of GAME into the description or on the left as collaborators or something for everyone to check out! Also, is this a real game or something we can watch? Answer those types of questions in description or into the intro words in the movie. (I will check out GAME when it does come out though!)

TigerJ15 responds:

GAME is a series, not an actual game, sorry if it's confusing. I tend to get that a lot with this series

Ze Stuffz 3 Ze Stuffz 3

Welllll, I don;t think it was very funny and seems like a copy of asdf movie being a really random complication. You can try to color in your drawing and even give them fleashed out forms then mere sticks. When recording you wanna keep your mouth away from mic by like a good 2 inches.

Hentai Bliss QG Hentai Bliss QG

cute game!~ who are the artists? more specifically who drew the images for part 2, the sprite looking ones? thank you~!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Amazing!~

Loved the ending and was kinda fun too!~ LOVED THE MUSIC!!~ I wonder what's called tho :P